Welcome to Jungle Town.
This platform will be your guide to the GoalGorilla community platform: Jungle Town. This community will help you find your way through the jungle - and meet others!
To those that are new, Open Social is a unique open source community software that is used to build online communities and intranets. This product is owned by Goal Gorilla, a forward-thinking digital marketing agency in The Netherlands. We are an energetic and innovative team, dedicated to both hard work and some fun!
That’s why we have Jungle Town! This community is primarily a social and knowledge-sharing community for the employees of Goal Gorilla and Open Social. Here’s where you can connect with other co-workers, brainstorm ideas, and share your success - and, most importantly, it’s an opportunity to eat our own dogfood!
Here’s how it works!
First of all, when you are new to GoalGorilla, ask your buddy to invite you so you can create an account. Don't forget to upload a profile image so people can recognise you!
Head over to the ‘Community’ tab in the menu to get an overview of all different types of information in your community. The categories you’ll find there are:
- Community activities. Explore all the current community activities, including groups/events you are not a member of. Head over to the home screen stream for a more personal overview of community activities.
- All groups. Browse through all the open groups that you can join on JT. Are you new to JT? See our recommended groups!
And read about our group guidelines before you create one.
- All events. Browse all the events you can join with your co-workers. From Tech Day, to after work drinks and Drupal events - these are not to miss!
- All topics. Ready for a discussion? Topics are the place to share ideas and content with your coworkers. Don’t forget to add your own!
- All members. Learn who you are sharing this community with.
Do you have any questions/comments / or suggestions for improvements? Head over to the Get Support page and we will do our best to help!
We’re happy to welcome you here. Enjoy exploring!